In short, you may not abuse, hack or post crap on our systems. Spammers will be terminated.
- report at once if you receive a letter that asks for your email/password stored on www.wyavtv.org
You must NOT:
- attempt to crack our authenication system to post
- abuse our services in any kind such that the server is unable to respond to other requests
If you have registered, you should also:
- login frequently and contribute
- use a different password than that used on other third party services
- change your password often and use a long password with a combination of letters, numbers and symbols to prevent your account password from being cracked.
If you have registered, you must also NOT:
- leak your email/password combination to third parties either on purpose or by accident
- use our services as a means of advertising
- post useless posts
- post your email/password in the commenting system or Discussion Board
- use obscene, foul or discrimating words in comments or Discussion Board
- defame Wah Yan Star Studio (writing in a neutral point of view is always allowed)
Faliure to comply may result in account suspension or termination.
To prevent phishing, please please please do NOT click on links in emails that appear to come from us, instead paste the whole link into the web browser. We do not email you URLs or attachements to retrieve, edit or remove your Wah Yan Star Studio account data. The proper interface available is through wyavtv.org and ONLY wyavtv.org. Leaking your information through philshing attacks WILL result in account suspension immediately.
In short, plagerism is not allowed.
The Wah Yan Star Studio logo may NOT be downloaded and used on any other page other than www.wyavtv.org.
When quoting comments or posts from www.wyavtv.org, you must always include a reference link back to the exact URL the data was quoted from.
Our campus broadcasts are distributed under a "Creative Commons License Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Hong Kong" () where possible. License Details
You must not:
- distribute videos under a difference license than specified
- download/distribute/edit videos that are 'All Rights Reserved'
- edit videos that are marked "No-Derivative"
- use videos that are marked "Non-Commercial" for commercial purposes
Faliure to comply may result in action by law.
However, any of the copyright terms may be waived if approved by the Producer, Mr. Y.C. Lam. To request so, send an email to email@example.com
Improvements and Feedback are always welcomed.
Last updated: 2009-11-07 19:00 (UTC+8)